Hi, I want to read newspapers in the BB browser (NY Times, NY post etc.) ... BlackBerry Bold forum

shira no está en línea Stack level 2

Layout issues and pictures missing

Advertisement

Hi, I want to read newspapers in the BB browser (NY Times, NY post etc.) but it gives me a simplified list of articles, without pictures and not in the newspaper online layout that you can see online or the Pearl. any idea what to do? Thanks

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shira View Post
    Hi, I want to read newspapers in the BB browser (NY Times, NY post etc.) but it gives me a simplified list of articles, without pictures and not in the newspaper online layout that you can see online or the Pearl. any idea what to do? Thanks
    There are more and more sites now that are set up and geared to accomodate mobile browsers such as the blackberry. You probably have browser id set up as blackberry in your browser options. You can change it to "Internet Explorer" and see if that appeals to you. I read the New York times on a daily basis but I do it through Viigo which may be an even better option for you also if you find it feasible for your personal likes.