just got confirmation that KPN Holland is selling them UNLOCKED for 510 Euros ($760) including ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

KPN Holland BOLD

Advertisement

just got confirmation that KPN Holland is selling them UNLOCKED for 510 Euros ($760) including tax. Now i just need to find out if people in other countries are having the same pin lock problem as people in the states are having with unlocked bolds. I am going to risk it and my buddy there, he was at the KPN shop and paid to order mine. It will be there thursday, so i should have it sat. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by dubai_bb; 08-21-2008 at 09:30 AM.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    I CURSE KPN!!!!!! My Bold showed up in the store and when my friend picked it up he saw it wasn't unlocked, even the staff were confused because they were under the impression it would be unlocked just like any other phone they sell at full price. ggrrrrrrrr..... trying to see what site is offering the quickest unlock code for the bold. Any suggestions would help.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gsmphonesource.com is the fastest I've used. Maybe call them for an even faster return