This is occurring intermittently but frequently. It is also staying lit when I use the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

keyboard and trackball staying lit when placed in charger

Advertisement

This is occurring intermittently but frequently. It is also staying lit when I use the usb charger...anyone else have this occurring to them?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    This is occurring intermittently but frequently. It is also staying lit when I use the usb charger...anyone else have this occurring to them?
    Yeah its a clock that comes up when its charging. When you hit back to go to main screen it'll turn off. That's the only way I know.

ORR you can go clock>options...go to "when charging" and change it from "display clock" to "do nothing"

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Thanks, but its not the clock its the keyboard...... That being said it doesnt seem to do it once I put it into bedside mode.....
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

mcubed no está en línea Stack level 3
    SGZ....listen to distrukis4u

I had the same thing and when i changed the setting to do nothing the lights on the keyyboard and track ball whent nite nite

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    giving it a shot...funny, I should have thought of that because it began after I downgraded back to 247 from 266......probably changed some settings with it!! lol

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    HAHA thanks for pointing out the painfully obvious!!! Back to normal, thanks all!

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1

KBD and TB lighting up

Go into clock>options>When Charging and drop down menu gives you options: do nothing/display clock/enter bedside mode
    Scroll down further and get to BEDSIDE MODE options - you can dim screen etc

I'm runnin 5.0.0.100 for 4 days on an unlocked Rogers Bold on the T-mobile network
    Last edited by bunky1971; 06-15-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: added OS and addl information
    Ohhh BTW........just what exactly is a Bunky?