Hey guys, I just upgraded my Rogers Bold to .247. This was my first time ... BlackBerry Bold forum

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2

Just updated Bold to .247 now no WIFI

Advertisement

Hey guys, I just upgraded my Rogers Bold to .247. This was my first time changing my OS on any blackberry, and I followed the directions to a T.

However, when I was finished I was greeted with a "java error". At first everything seemed normal, but I've noticed that even tho my WIFI is turned on, and my bold still has my saved networks, it cant find WIFI. I did a scan and it would not find any networks, let alone my home one.

My reason for changing OS in the first place is that in the past month Ive started to get a lot of reboots and black screens when I pull it out of its leather holster.

I have tried downloading another version of .247 and installing that in hopes it would make a repair. It installed very fast this time, ans no java error showed up. But I still have no WIFI.

Please help!!

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    OK.... so after some fooling around and a little bit of panic for an hour, suddenly my Bold connected to my network. Not sure exactly what happened, or if it was just a matter of time.

I do however still get the Error message at start up that reads:

!Uncaught exception:
    Java.Lang.Error

Can someone please explain what this means, and how I can fix it?!

Thank you

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    puta different os on there. .247 is a terrible os.