Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sold my bold for g1 sweetness bold is just blackberry my 8220 is fine... BlackBerry Bold forum

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Sold my bold for g1 sweetness bold is just blackberry my 8220 is fine
    Ryan

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    How is the keyboard & keys? That's my only concern. I like my Curves seperated keys & hate the side by side keys on my 8820.
    sent via BlackBerry

I thought they keys and the keyboard were quite well. The resolution on the screen doe not compare with we have seen online or been told. You really just have to experience it first hand.

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just called my AT&T rep to see if he had any news. He is still hearing somewhere around the November 3rd date.

I am not sure how reliable he is... He hadn't even heard of Pinstack. He was suppose to be that store's expert on Blackberry. He has been to the training on the Bold already.

BigJames no está en línea Stack level 2
    Gonna have to keep my eye out at my local ATT Store.....Should have never got a BB....I am addicted....You might see me on Intervention soon....:-)

James
    BlackBerry Pearl 8110

bigjames@att.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I thought they keys and the keyboard were quite well. The resolution on the screen doe not compare with we have seen online or been told. You really just have to experience it first hand.
    EXACTLY, i wasnt planning on getting it but the day i actually held it in my hand and saw the screen i was SOLD.
    and for the 123456787654321234567th time archer the keyboard is AMAZING lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12