Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by rt1168 A friend of mine gets the little box with "+"'s in ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ElSean no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rt1168 View Post
    A friend of mine gets the little box with "+"'s in it also when he places a call and he can't figure out why. I would also like to know what that is.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The plus is a designation for the country code of the phone number. For example, the U.S. has a country code of 1, so dialing a U.S. number is actually dialing:

+1 (555) 555-5555

Depending on where your phone connects to the PSTN you may see the +1 show up on the phone when you dial.

Also if you have smart dialing enabled it automatically adds the +1 to make it easy if you're out of the country and doesn't affect anything if you're in the U.S.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    I had that problem as well...and then I got the pinstack launcher and when I launch pinstack from the launcher, I don't have the problem.

Caligula no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks again to everyone.

It seems the prpblem is gone. I have no idea what was wrong in the first place, but everyyhing is now working properly. Truly a great device. Even after spending hours on it I seem to not get tired of the device.

Very happy with the Bold

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12