Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've been on a hiatus...but the constant carrier abuse brought me out of hiding.. ~via ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

I've been on a hiatus...but the constant carrier abuse brought me out of hiding.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Good to see you back.

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E
    If people paid for the iPhone and it lacked a lot of the features most new BBs(and other devices) have fresh out the box RIM will capitalize. Its a shame but reality.

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1

tmo 3G

Quote Originally Posted by wassona View Post
    I agree with that. I dont know what TMO is going to do. Ive been out of the loop for a little while lately, so I dont know if we're getting the Javelin or the Bold due to the onset of 3G changes in the network. I hope we get the Bold personally.
    I thought i had read the tmo 3g network was going to run on 1700 ------ not the 1900, 2100 hsdpa/hspda ?? as all other N.A. or maybe US carriers. Can anyone clarify? THANKS
    Ohhh BTW........just what exactly is a Bunky?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ bunky, I just read a review on pcmag.com and they said the bold will come out on tmobz 3g service - correct on the 1700. I am not sure how much of this is really credible, but thought I would throw it out there for you anyway.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I've been on a hiatus...but the constant carrier abuse brought me out of hiding.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yea, good to see you back man.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

jimpilot no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Welcome back

Do you bring information (he said hopefully).

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Next time ask AT&T when are those bastards releasing the thunder. I know it's exclusive for Verizon but AT&T gets away with a lot so I don't see why they wouldn't get it.

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    I am still debating on rather to get the BOLD. I like my Curve so I will just have to see how much it is since it would be an out of pocket expense since I am not due for an upgrade. I really like my Curve though, decisions decisions. LOL

how cute i was a premee i was born one ounce one pound and i was 3 months early

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post

Next time ask AT&T when are those bastards releasing the thunder. I know it's exclusive for Verizon but AT&T gets away with a lot so I don't see why they wouldn't get it.
    ATT won't ever get it. Its going to be like the 8830 with overseas GSM and domestic CDMA active. If the 9500 does well, touchscreen devices will follow. If the 9500 doesn't do well, other carrier overseas and Sprint will get it in this country.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BBEnriched View Post
    ATT won't ever get it. Its going to be like the 8830 with overseas GSM and domestic CDMA active. If the 9500 does well, touchscreen devices will follow. If the 9500 doesn't do well, other carrier overseas and Sprint will get it in this country.
    I think there will still be a chance that at&t gets the thunder. RIM will obviously make strictly GSM model to sell overseas. People will be able to unlock ones bought overseas and use them on at&t or tmobile, and I am sure after while just as the other GSM BB's go to CDMA, the thunder will be released for at&t later on. Still, if it is not it wont be hard buying a thunder from overseas.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    You are totally on the right track Dubai_bb. Not from my internal knowledge or anything but from a business point of view it would be stupid for them not to make a model for GSM even if so just for overseas sales.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Ah, but for me marketing crystal ball. I seem to have lost the bloomin thing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123