Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Like I said before, those MoFo's like to drag there ***. But the good thing ... BlackBerry Bold forum

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Like I said before, those MoFo's like to drag there ***. But the good thing about it is that they'll have all the kinks out by the time it swamps the market.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by sanzen71 View Post
    Maybe RSC already knows the date haha. Do you haha? Im still trying to find out. But also should POP be available a week before launch so we can put everything up in stores? I know my store hasn't received POP ever since the Breeze came out.
    We never eceived any POP at all for the breeze LOL..Just random things. Our Retail Data Manager promised a big launch this month. So we shall what it is.

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    We never eceived any POP at all for the breeze LOL..Just random things. Our Retail Data Manager promised a big launch this month. So we shall what it is.
    Wow they sent my store a launch kit and a separate box for brochures for the Breeze. Anyways, ask your RDM over and over and over until he tells you! haha

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm hearing rumors that we may be looking late summer. RIM may let the iPhone dust settle before any launch for the Bold. This came from a lower level at&t employee but it does make sense.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456