Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sounds about right, Sorash. Lots of AT&T types on this board believe the Bold is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Sounds about right, Sorash.

Lots of AT&T types on this board believe the Bold is in the warehouses ready to ship to the stores. Just waiting for the word to release them.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Sounds about right, Sorash.

Lots of AT&T types on this board believe the Bold is in the warehouses ready to ship to the stores. Just waiting for the word to release them.

Man I hope they are one point. I didn't know this AT&T guy from Adam,so his word carries little weight with me. Just thought I'd pass on info that is going around. Maybe we can all decipher this info and get down to the truth!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hopefully AT&T realizes that having to subsidize the cost of the iPhone 3G by hundreds of dollars is not going to be as profitable as they think in the end. You would think that they rather sell a Bold for $300ish to both consumers and corporate users who have their company pay for it and the more expensive international BES data additional fees?

Disclaimer for above: I don't like these exclusive releases and Apple possibly preventing AT&T from releasing the Bold anywhere near the iPhone release. The U.S. cell phone industry is so ridiculous sometimes...

We shall see how it all pans out

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I just think it would be stupid of ATT to have these sit in their warehouses. Factor in interest, warehousing, damage, shrink etc, and total cost varies between 2 and 6% PER MONTH. (Distribution is my business, legal one of course) Say they bought 100,000 of these ( low estimate most likely) at $400/pop. Thats $40,000,000 in inventory tied up, costing you between $800,000 and $2.4 Mil PER MONTH.
    Holding onto them, if its true they have them, doesn't make good business sense.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I doubt they push it back till after iPhone release. Just won't happen. ATT will no way in hell let Rogers get a jump on the Bold seeing that they got the exclusive first on it. We still have a launch set for this month.. Everyone is keeping very hush hush on this and I doubt it will be for a damn slider phone..

PS> ATT didn't make the choice on what price the iPhone was going to sell for, it was Apple..

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71 View Post
    I just think it would be stupid of ATT to have these sit in their warehouses. Factor in interest, warehousing, damage, shrink etc, and total cost varies between 2 and 6% PER MONTH. (Distribution is my business, legal one of course) Say they bought 100,000 of these ( low estimate most likely) at $400/pop. Thats $40,000,000 in inventory tied up, costing you between $800,000 and $2.4 Mil PER MONTH.
    Holding onto them, if its true they have them, doesn't make good business sense.

I didn't realize it was that much -- 2% to 6% per month! You have a good point there.

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down

Hate to say it stackers but it looks like this isn't true!!! I just got the new rebate form for effective dates 6/15/2008-7/19/2008 and NO BOLD!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    So you are selling the Bold full-price!

Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    So you are selling the Bold full-price!

Haha hell if that were the case I wouldn't complain!!! I'd spend the money for a true phone that can do everything!!!

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Di all new releases show up on the rebate form? Are they added later?

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    WOW that means no bold till like aug.
    Mike

prelude9569 no está en línea Stack level 1
    they can always update the rebate form?? you do not think they would prematurely put this on there hoping no one would notice, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Di all new releases show up on the rebate form? Are they added later?
    In the event that it does need to be added, we will release a new rebate form and it will say "Revision". But I've only seen this happen when a rebate amount is either less/greater or the phone has reached EOL.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    and yes they will usually launch the rebate before the phone, i saw the Tilt on a rebate form a couple of weeks before it released in stores

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Bold release date: I belive that RIM will release the Bold on the same day they have millions of peoples attention..which is June 25th..when they release their Q1 earnings....what better time and place?!?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast