Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

That's right the Curve did come out just before the iPhone. Look how well it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

Advertisement

That's right the Curve did come out just before the iPhone. Look how well it did! This would be a no brainer for the Bold to come out the same way and trump the iPhone2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    I think it also depends on what Apple's agreement with at&t is. For all we know Apple could be c*ck-blocking any new releases other than the iPhone before or after July 12th. (You all know I'm right! LOL!)

Hopefully I'm wrong with this. Point is, we don't know what Apple is capable of. All I do know is: feature-wise, the Bold is amazing! ...and if its amazing on paper, (or computer screen) then it'll be more amazing in our hands! I know we can all agree with that!

PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    I'm hoping that AT&T can see the BIG picture and not allow Apple to cut their legs from under them by blocking the Bold. With both devices coming within the next month, AT&T could put that little merger of Verizon and Alltel to test! They would draw in millions of customers thia summer, if they could satisfy the Trendy iPhoners and all the smart Blackberry folks. With the two, they have everything smartphone users want!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    I agree 100%!

wcjjjc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes you all the curve came out for att on May 31 and I picked mine & the wifes up on June 1st and the iPhone came out on June 29 so about a month jump the curve had on iPhone so I've had the curve for over a year now and I hope they follow the same routine this year as well because I need that BOLD!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I hope so too. The quicker the BOLD comes out for AT&T, the quicker T-MO gets it!!!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Just remember people, the Official Announcement from RIM said the Bold would be available this summer. Summer Begins on June 20th. I'd be really surprised if the bold was out before then. I've notice that RIM is a stickler about semantics.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    That's true. I totally forgot that RIM is releasing it in the summer.

You know how us BlackBerry addicts can get! Always anticipating that next big "hit"

...Well, whenever it'll show up I'll be there to buy it and embrace its über-awesomeness!
    I just hope its sooner than later. Can anyone say pre-summer???

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I wonder how long us CDMA users will have to wait?

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok guys i need advise plz. I always like 2 have d best tech out there. I have mow the curve 8320 n want the newst one but all of u confused me its going 2 ber the bold. 9100 or the thunder like some of u said. Plz tell me which one is better n have doc 2 go included. Thx a milloon. N by when i shoul expect to buy it.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    So what? $400 w/o contract?

VIA:8320

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sorash@aol.com View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok guys i need advise plz. I always like 2 have d best tech out there. I have mow the curve 8320 n want the newst one but all of u confused me its going 2 ber the bold. 9100 or the thunder like some of u said. Plz tell me which one is better n have doc 2 go included. Thx a milloon. N by when i shoul expect to buy it.
    Sorash, the Bold release date is in question, but supposedly will be this summer some time. That will be the first new release from RIM with others to follow.

Most of us with devices similar to yours are anxiously awaiting the Bold and will upgrade to that as soon as it is released.

If you want a device similar to your 8320, then go with the Bold. There are other incarnations of this device to follow, including a flip-phone version of the Pearl (Kickstart) and a touch-screen phone (Thunder), but these will be released later this year or early next.

Hope that helps.

Roger

PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    I was told by "some Guy" at an AT&T store that he was at RIM this week and he was one of only 40 people invited to talk with RIM's CEO and he said that the Bold was not comming out til 1 August because of the iPhone. "Take a BIG grain of salt with this one!"
    But he also said that the reports of the screen quality of the Bold have done it no justice. It's like having HD on your phone! He stated that the CEO said that the ones they had for demo were not the final product and that there will be some features on the 9000 that have not been revealed yet! But the phone is ready to go, right now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by scboatman View Post
    But the phone is ready to go, right now!
    Then release it RIM!

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    So in other worsd, i should wait till the end of july to buy my bold n it will be around 400 buck, yes or no.... anyone with any update can pin asap plz....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast