Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Take this with a grain of salt... Ok well I just got a call from ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

june 15, 2008!!!

Advertisement

Take this with a grain of salt... Ok well I just got a call from a friend of mine. One of which whome is the store manager in one of the largest att stores in nyc.. Told me "this sunday corprate is comming into the store with two new devices for a training session" and requested all employees be present. Alledgedly. One being the bold. One being the new iphone. This guy likes to pull my chain and knows I'm a bb fanatic. But he sounded serious. And I can't say I don't believe him. He said they will have shipment of the bold a week or so after sunday but they will be available online before that.. I hesitated for 20 min to post this because if he's wrong I will look like the donkey.. So I stress that untill I have one in my hand I can't confirm. But any att managers get this call or email for corprate? Lemme know what you guys and gals think.. I'm getting excited
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks for the heads up, Nick!

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5
    Keep us updated. Have pics handy if possible

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4
    eh, the bold is okay. i'm waiting for the 9000.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great news indeed, but I want it to come out before iphone2. Steal the thunder and make a headline

HDvoyage no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by penpower View Post
    Great news indeed, but I want it to come out before iphone2. Steal the thunder and make a headline
    Exactly, I think it would be better to come out before the 3G iPhone or even the day Jobs is supposed to announce it at WWDC (as some rumors say). But thank you for the news and i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by shmengie View Post
    eh, the bold is okay. i'm waiting for the 9000.

Dont know if you are joking----if you are then, ha ha?

BUT the Bold IS the 9000.....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    he probably meant the 9100 or so called Thunder or Lightning whatever that touchscreen bb is called.

jmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    he probably meant the 9100 or so called Thunder or Lightning whatever that touchscreen bb is called.
    I think the 9100 is the flip and the touch is the 9500 UOTE=raton;758647]he probably meant the 9100 or so called Thunder or Lightning whatever that touchscreen bb is called. [/quote]
    Last edited by jblackfish; 06-06-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: meant to be...

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    As far as i know 9500 is the touch, 9100 could be flip, but i dont see why they would eliminate small scale bar phone, i hope 9200 would be the flip
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think the 9100 might be the KickStart because all of the past SureType devices have had 1 as the second number in the model number.

7100, 8100 and all variants of all those models have all been SureType. I would hate to see RIM break the pattern LOL

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Dont know if you are joking----if you are then, ha ha?

BUT the Bold IS the 9000.....
    sorry, i was hoping the tongue-sticking-out would let y'all know i was being 'funny.' apparently, i failed. miserably.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

SaintQ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31540b4a
    I think the bold should come after the iphone 2 and beat it down cause if the iphone 2 comes out and sells 1 million then the bold drops and sell 4 million. that would really get under apple and iphone fanatics skin but that's my opinion~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Dunno whatever happens, but I hope it launches this month~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Okay this is the "rumor" I heard, the 9000 is the Bold, the 9100 is the touchscreen (currently nicknamed "Thunder", but not final name) and the 93xx is the Kickflip, or Kickstart, whatever it is. The 93xx will be just like the 8xxx series and will be distributed with different feautred depending on network. The 9310 will be GPS enabled, the 9320 will have wi-fi, the 9330 will have the combination. I don't know how true this is, but I heard the Bold will be released this fall. If this guy's friend is telling the truth, I'm gonna try to win one from my RIM Rep
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast