I noticed the .rem extension on my pictures and voicenotes when i couldnt view them ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ricrocks no está en línea Stack level 1

.jpg.rem help!

Advertisement

I noticed the .rem extension on my pictures and voicenotes when i couldnt view them on my computer. i googled and tried all the different ways, from renaming the extension, transferring the pictures from bb to pc then reformatting the media card through pc and transferred them back.

Previously, with the .rem extension the pictures and voicenotes can be accessed on the bb however now it writes 'Unable to display file" on a white screen. I have never turned on encryption i dont know why my files are encrypted. So ive tried changing the encryption mode to device and the new pictures taken are .jpg files. Ive also created subfolder to move the pictures but it says 'file system error' when i tried to move them. What should i do now? should i move everything to my pc and reformat the mediacard through the bb? anyone can render any help? i have tons of encrypted pictures that i do not want to lose. Thanks

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Go to options»media card and make sure encryption mode is set to none. It sounds like that encryptions is on.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ricrocks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ive tried switching the encryption back to none, now the new pictures has the rem extension again.

dalinkwent2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f92f58
    i have that same problem. Ive set encryption to none, did battery pull and tried moving the files but i still get that same error.HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE