I am about 70-30 right now regarding purchasing the Bold (if it ever comes out) ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

iTunes videos on Bold?

Advertisement

I am about 70-30 right now regarding purchasing the Bold (if it ever comes out) vs an iphone. I just couldn't live without the BB functionality. With that said, will we be able to take songs and videos from our iTunes library and drop them into the Bold with little effort?

kevinfawl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205BE086
    I haven't tried it yet - just about to. But the understanding is that it should work fine.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    I wanna know if it worked kevin. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i just dont understand how the bold is sync-able with itunes on windows and not with mac ... common RIM if you worked with Apple to make it sync with iTunes release a good mac BDM ... Missing Sync will have to do for now

kevinfawl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205BE086
    Looks like you need a piece of software on the BOLD to do the sync.
    It dosen't appear to ship with the Orange UK version - just like Blackberry MAPS.
    HoHum!

mjacobi no está en línea Stack level 2
    blackberry media sync software is the easiest and most painless way to get music from your itunes library to your 'berry. it syncs with your itunes playlists.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices...b_tab_download

edit- This will sync over audio ONLY. it's late and i didn't fully read the title of the thread. hope this help someone out there, though.
    Last edited by mjacobi; 08-26-2008 at 03:07 AM.

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks all. If any of you rogers users have tried to put vidoes on their bold from their itunes, please post. Word. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sykesy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I haven't managed to sync the videos over to the Bold, but by pluggin it in and using the device as a Storage Device, copy the videos playable on your iPod to either your Memory Card or Device Memory (Videos folder), unplug and go to your Media App it will rescan and your iPod Videos are now available for use...