Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

10AM tomorrow I will be getting mine, can't wait.... BlackBerry Bold forum

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Advertisement

10AM tomorrow I will be getting mine, can't wait.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    A buddy of mine texted me today and said they have 2 cases in, come right over and get it. He even called me to see if I got the message. When I got there his manager told him she could not let him sell any until tomorrow. I tried to convice her but she said the registers will not let you sell them if she wanted to.
    Needless to say I was VERY disappointed. But I'll have mine by noon tomorrow!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    I figured out why my Bold was $100 cheaper than at a corporate AT&T store. I went to an authorized retailer for AT&T. They are having a sale for the next week or two where the Bold is $299 plus a $100 mail in rebate. the store i used was Midwest Cellular Inc. They have like 5 locations in Springfield, IL and a few others throughout the state.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ccostel View Post
    I figured out why my Bold was $100 cheaper than at a corporate AT&T store. I went to an authorized retailer for AT&T. They are having a sale for the next week or two where the Bold is $299 plus a $100 mail in rebate. the store i used was Midwest Cellular Inc..
    > Unofficial <
    There is likely to be a holiday promo in Dec that will offer the Bold at $199. In some areas it may be less.

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC
    One of my local stores called me when they got their Bold shipment at approx 4:30pm yesterday and I had it up and running within the hour---no problem with the register charging my card the $400 lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    I finally got my Bold at around 12:30 today after playing with best buy i went to a COR store and used my discount. Final out of pocket was $326 and I get the $100 MIR. So I made out pretty good. And for the first time the offered insurance (even for water damage) when buying a BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3
    yay i got my bold too. im sure people r mad who cant get upgrades because they are not selling them at full retail price as of now.
    hello, im fabulous !!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by geezie View Post
    yay i got my bold too. im sure people r mad who cant get upgrades because they are not selling them at full retail price as of now.
    Yeah that sucks ... reps have to sometime understand that you can give up your commission; sell it outright; make a customer happy; and there win a regular customer who will always do business with you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12