Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just called a local AT&T store for the hell of it - The guy ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

It's Here............

Advertisement

I just called a local AT&T store for the hell of it - The guy said..."You can come in today and buy it - we have plenty in stock". Never even mentioned tomorrow. Will post back after the purchase...

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Woot woot!

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2
    This is crazy. I just left the AT&T store near my office and they didn't have them and said they weren't sure when they would get them even with a release date tomorrow. The woman had no clue. I am going to call the one close to my house, but I wish I had that sort of luck with my search.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    One of the stores by my house told me that they have it in stock, but can't sell it until tomorrow as tomorrow is the launch date. That's bs!

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    This is the same things we always here with a new AT&T phone introduction. Some can sell early others can't. Some do not even have the phone on the day they are surposed to be introduced while others get it days before!

Go figure!

If anyone is in the Chicago area, PM me and I will point you to a store that has a TON of them in stock and ready to sell - There's no sign in the window, nobody mentions it inside, but it's on display and I just bought it - $399 w/ $100 main in rebate.

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mid Illinois here... I just got mine.
    They billed me $323 (299 + tax) for mine and I get the $100 MIR.

It is much nicer than the dummy phones i played with... especially the track ball.
    The Dummy ones seem to stick out much further.

Italianmasta no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is what I think is going on certain stores that push out good numbers for blackberrys will recieve them before launch and are able to sell them . This is how I got mine the 1st . They had gotten 4 the night before and I picked up two 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend . They told me they push out alot of blackberrys to they get them in advance. They have a 50 person waiting list when launch comes . So I wasted no time and got it right then and there before tues . This is why some stores get them and some no thats what I think.

why would i had been charged $399 and another store $299? wouldnt the prices be straight across the board?

Italianmasta no está en línea Stack level 1
    thats what im saying i payed 399 . But im waiting till launch and if its 299 going right back to return it. Im not getting ripped on 2 phones i payed 800 bucks . But there is a 200 mail in . 100 on each .

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good Luck Italianmasta. I didn't get anything special... I didn't even as the price. I figured it was going to be 399 plus tax, so when he rang it up I didn't complain. They even filled in the mail in rebate for me. I wish you all the luck in getting the diff back.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    All 8 AT&T corp stores in my area are following policy. All say they are in stock but not selling them until tomorrow which is the official launch date.

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6
    All 8 AT&T corp stores in my area are following policy. All say they are in stock but not selling them until tomorrow which is the official launch date.
    Same thing in my area. Some of the sales people actually sounded confused when I questioned them on the availability of the phone.

The lady in the store I usually buy from didn't even know what day it was being released.

I'm on the 'hold one for him" list, anyway.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am glad our neighbours to the south will finally be able to enjoy all the Bold goodness that we have had here for over 8 weeks.

JT Stringfellow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2159AB3B
    i called 12 att stores and they said we got thm but cant sell them till tomorrow i even went to best buy and the guy told me they have them in stock but cant sell tomorrow..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast