I have tried over and over to send videos to several people, have never been ... BlackBerry Bold forum

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D

Issues Sending Videos, Anyone Help?

Advertisement

I have tried over and over to send videos to several people, have never been able to, unless the video was 2 seconds long. Everytime I try and mms a video over to someone I get this message and it won't even let me insert the video in the message...

message content size exceeds limit

Any advice? I have videos I would love others to see but I can't send them.

Thanks in advance!

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    It is possible that the carrier may restrict the size of the video and not RIM. I have had the same message but it was a large file!
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 09-29-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    they have to be recorded in MMS Mode... i know that in my blackberry storm, if you go to options while in the video camera. you can change the video format to MMS Mode and then record.. this will allow to send that video. otherwise, i don't think it'll be possible to send a regular video recording. hope this help
    --
    More than meets the eye.

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    Hey, thanks for the help! I was able to change the options under the video camera and changed it to MMS and it worked! The quality of course sucked but heck, it got the job done! Thanks for the help again!!!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Oh my Gosh!!! Thank you so incredibly much! From the time I've had my bold, I would try to send videos and it would only send like 3 seconds of the video, and nothing more. I still have problems being able to attatch ringtones or songs in mms and it sending the full thing and not just a couple seconds. Also, it does this when I receive any videos from anyone. My husband will receive the same file just fine to his phone, and the exact file to my phone will only play the first 2 to 3 seconds and then cut off. Anyone have any suggestions on that?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102