State of Oklahoma Employees Company Exclusive Offer Free BlackBerry Bold (Refurb) with qualified voice and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Is this a good deal?

Advertisement

State of Oklahoma Employees Company Exclusive Offer

Free BlackBerry Bold (Refurb) with qualified voice and data activation. Additional restrictions apply.

Requires new 2-year service agreement with activation on an AT&T voice plan with a Monthly Service Charge (MSC) of $39.99 or higher plus either (i) a BlackBerry Personal or Enterprise plan with MSC of $30 or higher; (ii) a BlackBerry Personal or Enterprise Bundle plan with MSC of $50 or higher; or (iii) BlackBerry Personal or Enterprise with tethering plan of $65/mo. or higher. Offer cannot be combined with any other equipment promotion, discount or other offer. Subject to availability limitations. FamilyTalk Add-a-Line and Secondary lines are not eligible for discounts. Flat rate plans are eligible. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.

DomP no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you're comfortable with a refurbished unit and the specified plan, then it definitely is. Just mind that the wording states "new two year agreement" as opposed to a contract renewal if you are already an existing customer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by DomP; 05-30-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A
    In addition to that, make sure you are confortable with their warranty. ATT is not able to provide an extended service for the refurb devices. ( they had the Iphone x $99 and that made me walk away from the deal.

I have nothing against refurb equipment but there are companies that treat such equipments with the same warranty specs as the new ones.

Hope this helps,