I would like to do it on MMS but I assume that has more to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Scruffylookin13 no está en línea Stack level 2

Is there a way to increase attachment limits?

Advertisement

I would like to do it on MMS but I assume that has more to do with Att then it does with the bold. But if there is no way to do that, is there a way to increase attachment limits on Emails? I don't see why there are limits on something like that and i was wondering if there was either a work around, option, or an app that will let me send larger files

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    As far as I know, there isn't any way to increase the size of the limit for email that is forwarded to ur Blacberry. However, when I asked this question a while back, some of the pinstackers suggested I download Opera Mini Browser. 1. Because (IMO) it has faster browsing and is much more Viewer Friendly. Another thing u might try is the gmail app from m.google.com. (Thanks Richard) I don't personally use this app, but it may provide you with a way to send larger files. You can however view your full emails through the OperaMin browser, at u can choose a column or page view which makes them easier to read than with bb browser. IMO of course. Hope that helps some.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Scruffylookin13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    WOuld i be able to load an attachment through the browser though

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    That I do not know exactly. I actually haven't ever tried it. Lemme check and ill get back to ya.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    if u goin to check if u can load files into forums and stuff from the bb with the browse/upload file u cant and wont be able to