Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi guys. I dont write on this forum often . But I need to let ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

IS ANYONE ELSE AS CRAZY AS ME?

Advertisement

Hi guys.
    I dont write on this forum often . But I need to let this out. I think I'm a cellaholic. I keep changing phones every month. I have switched from Iphone to blackberry about 3 times in the last three months. And I am using a Nexus one right now. But after going through the bells and whistles of the Iphone and Nexus one the force of blackberry keeps calling me.

Rim has done it right . Messaging, email, amazing keyboard amazing call quality. Its made everything simple. Yes I know they dont have the apps the iphone and android boast. But who the hell cares. I downloaded a million on the nexus on and iphone and they were all useless toys.

So this is it. I am giving it up. I am done searching on craigslist and other classified adds looking for the latest and greatest. I love phones I love to read about the latest but I am going to marry my Bold.

All I want to know is anyone else like this. Has anyone changed only to be lured back by the sexiness of blackberry. by the pure power , simplicty and efficientcy ?

Please let me know.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    nah, I find the Iphone fits my needs, I don't have ADHD...well sometimes , I do have a tenditicy to buy gadgets thou The Blackberry bold both 9000 and 9700 are both great phones

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I used to change all the time until I got this 9700-Im a happy camper for now, will be happier (hopefully) with an OS6 upgrade
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You think you're crazy ? You haven't met me yet !!!
    My latest adventure - HTC Desire. It lasted two days ! After toying with it, I sold it to a innocent friend who had a Nokia and wanted a new headache. Me ? I never got rid of my 9700.
    So I'm presently and happily posting this with my only truly beloved !
    Crazy, that's me. It wasn't the first (tried them all) and it won't be the last !

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Amen delfim ~ BB's are very solid, and always have been for me.

Oh yes, there's A LOT of crazy people - I call it CPAS (Cell Phone Acquisition Syndrome). I've had the disease for years and years, going back and forth between HTCs, BlackBerrys, Nokias and Motorolas - - However, I think I found the cure, the Bold 9700. I've had it over a month and thought OK - - Finally a Cure!!

- - - - Until I saw the upcoming 9100 Pearl . . . .O Man, it's calling my name, somebody please help!!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Mario-I think there are a lot of crazy people just like you including me.....and I too have reached over that precipitous edge of infidelity to the nether world of non-Rim products only to touch reality....I guess there is a lot of truth in the old axiom, "You don't miss what you have until you have lost it", or in our case.....until we decided to give it up.....I can't say I'm never tempted to touch or look at other products but I now realize that the attraction is just superficial and as you so aptly described....they are merely toys while the BB is a tool.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    People keep saying I'm crazy for walking away from my BlackBerry but I still love my Droid! I still have lots of friends and family members with BBs and they still use me as their personal tech support. So I get BBs in my hand all the time, and I am always glad to give them back! But who knows what the future will hold......maybe once they get a BB running 6.0 on VZW I may pick one up just to see if RIM can lure me back to my first love.

But after the announcements out of Google I/O I'm thinking my next phone will be another Android device......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Mark my man, it's the two of us. We belong in the looney bin...

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I'm like that in my heart, lol. I dont have the $$$ to constantly switching phones. But lately I've been getting the latest that arrives from tmo. I started with Pearl/Pearl 2/8900 now 9700 and looking fwd to the 9800 Slider.

I would love to own a Strom 2 and the latest Iphone Hd coming out. But I can still work on these.

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

tHANKS

Thanks for the input guys. Now I got to sell this Nexus . It seems to be a tough sell here in Montreal.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    well at leat you taking the first step-- recognizing you need help... lol

The bb 9700 is a solid device! ive gone thru a few phones myself but i always end up coming to the blackberry... there's just something about them!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You are just proving what I argue all the time. What people want in the end - once all of the novelty wears off, and hundreds of useless apps are downloaded - is a device that reliably allows you to communicate effciently, and is small enough to not be noticed on your belt on in your pocket (I don't want to carry around a video screen or phone with a slide out keyboard that doubles its size!). The problem is you can't convince marketing that's what people want in the end.

Thank you for letting me know I'm not crazy! welcome back

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ correction buddy ! You are, we all are crazy.
    Azstar seems to be the only one, on this thread, who is on a different level.It's ok, us BB crazies are tolerant of other crazies...
    Right, let's carry on. So, when can we expect to give an opinion/advice to another sane buddy ?
    C'mon...anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Mark my man, it's the two of us. We belong in the looney bin...
    Yep, twin brothers from different mothers . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast