anyone have a iphone and a bold both working with the same sim? (not at ... BlackBerry Bold forum

millerhe1968 no está en línea Stack level 2

IPHONE with Bold sim

Advertisement

anyone have a iphone and a bold both working with the same sim? (not at the same time of course but swapping between the two).I can upgrade to a iphone 3g for under 100 bucks but love my bold to much to give it up so going to upgrade a spare line on my account but just swap sim in and out of my bold and the new iphone whenever I want something different.So basically will the data work for both phones the blackberry and the iphone is the main thing Im asking about I guess.
    Unlocked Blackberry Torch 9810. On T-mobile.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It should work fine. As long as you have the iPhone Data Plan you can swap SIM's. When using the BB of course you won't get VVM or other features specific to the iPhone.

millerhe1968 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok thanks. Will BIS still work once sim is back in the BOLD ? cause the apple data plan will be on a different line. Basically I have five lines on my plan 3 with data turned of one with the bis unlimted and one with media net unlimited the one with media net unlimited is a pda going to upgrade the pda to a iphone with the required plan then keep the iphone for me put the sim that comes with the i phone in her pda after activation .And hers should still work as well for data correct with the iphone unlimited plan? Sorry to keep repeating the "will work" part but dont know if anyone understands the wrath you can get if you accidentally disconnect a woman and her emails.
    Unlocked Blackberry Torch 9810. On T-mobile.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    BIS will work fine. Many ppl SIM swap the iPhone and a BB. I'm not sure about all the other stuff you listed? Very confusing.............

Swapping a SIM between a BB and iPhone will work just fine as long as you have the iPhone Data Plan.