I think I am going to make the switch from my iPhone 3G S to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

iPhone 3G s for Bold 9700

Advertisement

I think I am going to make the switch from my iPhone 3G S to the 9700...AS some of you know, I had a BBerry for years but caught in all the hype. I agree, the 3gs is a GREAT device, but with the way I travel and not having the ability to carry a speare battery...well you know.

Am I making a good switch? I'm also wondering if I buy outright at ATT store, they will come down at bit from the $449 non commitment pricing...

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    I think I am going to make the switch from my iPhone 3G S to the 9700...AS some of you know, I had a BBerry for years but caught in all the hype. I agree, the 3gs is a GREAT device, but with the way I travel and not having the ability to carry a speare battery...well you know.
    Am I making a good switch? I'm also wondering if I buy outright at ATT store, they will come down at bit from the $449 non commitment pricing...
    Great Idea, wanna trade

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    How much do you want for your 3Gs? I've been looking around a little....I have the 9700 but don't want to part with it....it is the best BB I've had.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    An even trade with the 9700 would make sense. I had one but if I had to choose I'd keep my yuppyphone. Great choice on the 9700 nontheless. Good luck with your choice.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    How much do you want for your 3Gs? I've been looking around a little....I have the 9700 but don't want to part with it....it is the best BB I've had.
    Dude, by far the BEST BB I've ever had as well But I've got 2 and would like a new toy Hopefully I get a reply
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jag257 View Post
    Dude, by far the BEST BB I've ever had as well But I've got 2 and would like a new toy Hopefully I get a reply
    Send him a PM

maevro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21671C22
    I personally think the iPhone 3Gs is a great device but it wasnt for me. I am much happier with the 9700.

The fact that I customized the theme, changed the housing to all gloss black and removed all branding - it looks as good as it performs.

Also, I am using Seidio's OEM size extended battery for 20% more battery life, standard size.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    Send him a PM
    already did.... fingers crossed.. I've never really been a fan of touch screen devices till I got my wife her ipod touch and must say i got a tad hooked.
    JAG257
    iPhone4

Not ditching the 9700 by any means.. will still have the 9700 on me for work purposes.
    JAG257
    iPhone4

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d