I just got my invisible shield put on my a man at my local mall ... BlackBerry Bold forum

lanestith no está en línea Stack level 2

invisible shield

Advertisement

I just got my invisible shield put on my a man at my local mall and I'm not sure if he did a very good job. There's a few bubbles here and there and its coming up a little in the corner. Is this bad or will it all smooth out later with time.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me C.R.E.A.M. - Wu Tang Clan

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think it needed to be squeeg'd out when you first placed it on there. I don't know if it will smooth out over time, but I assume if you can move the bubbles around, to the ends of the shield, it should release/even out the air pockets.

bbpearldean no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A3C466
    The same happened to me, it bothered me so much that I called the company to buy a new shield and they said it was under "warranty" even though it was my fault. They sent me a new one free of charge except for shipping.
    Great product & great company.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ if I recall correctly, invisishield claims that it takes about a day for the air bubbles to work themselves out. I remember reasing that when I put the shiel on my sidekick, way, way back.

gearupflapsup no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I put mine on and had a very irritating bubble on the screen. It worked out in two days.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    i got mine on perfect first time, on 3 phones so far, all i do is polish the screen, and apply the sticker from 1 Corner to the other, slowly laying the sticker, following it with a credit card, i have done this many time without any kinda truble

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    yeah i got one also. from www.zagg.com it has shields for alot of cell phones, and camera.. ETC. good luck..