Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think red is blushing. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry Bold forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I think red is blushing.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I think red is blushing.
    How come? And I agree with red! Cooley, u r smart and know ur stuff. So does cowboy. Hell I can't even figure out how to get back n and edit my profile info on here. Lol. Red, how long and where in TX did u live?

As for profile, really need to do that on a computer. You can change the browser ident to IE and do it, but pain. Click "My CP" @ top of page n your all good.
    I'm not a smart guy, just play one on tv

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    As for profile, really need to do that on a computer. You can change the browser ident to IE and do it, but pain. Click "My CP" @ top of page n your all good.
    I'm not a smart guy, just play one on tv
    On tv? Are u a tv star? lol. Cooley, u don't pin? Why not? I set up my whole pinstack membership from my bold. It used to be frusterating, but I don't use my home computer for internet anymore. Its a waste bc att said it will be 2 yrs before they have high speed internet out here on the lake. And hughes net wants to charge me 80 a month for wireless, I don't want to pay that when wireless is still so unstable in my area. I guess that's what I sacrifice to have a lake view. Figures.

I feel your pain, exact same here. Gf and I use the blackberry for all surfing. Neighbor had Hughes once and allowed us to jack in, but low cap and big upstream lag made it a pain. I high jack a great friends PC to do upgrades etc since my mac is too old to run pocket mac.

Edit: don't use bbm simply because I'm not a real sociable sort (ie still in the awkward geeky phase I hit 20 some years ago), as well I work weekend nights, and even texts always go off while I try to sleep. Won't turn phone off because I'm paranoid something will happen to my boys and their mom won't be able to reach me. Still though, been contemplating putting bbm on her phone and using as alternative to text. Just been lazy(ish).
    Last edited by jfcooley; 03-16-2009 at 01:07 PM.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    lol... no blushing here...

was in texas for abt a 10 years... lived in Sugarland (suburb of houston)...

talk about off topic... lol...

we're all smart people here... everyone learnin from everyone else... cant tell ya how many times ive learned new things while helping others... i think everyone brings something new to the table...
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I feel your pain, exact same here. Gf and I use the blackberry for all surfing. Neighbor had Hughes once and allowed us to jack in, but low cap and big upstream lag made it a pain. I high jack a great friends PC to do upgrades etc since my mac is too old to run pocket mac.

Edit: don't use bbm simply because I'm not a real sociable sort (ie still in the awkward geeky phase I hit 20 some years ago), as well I work weekend nights, and even texts always go off while I try to sleep. Won't turn phone off because I'm paranoid something will happen to my boys and their mom won't be able to reach me. Still though, been contemplating putting bbm on her phone and using as alternative to text. Just been lazy(ish).
    I feel ya. I never turn my phone off but to reboot. And people msg me all hours and I have a son who lives with his dad in TX so that's why I never turn my phone off. I'm social, I just don't trust people as a whole bc I've been burned too much, u seem to communicate just fine on here, so u can't be too geeky. Lol and who says geeky isn't cool anyway.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ya man... youre not any more geeky than the rest of us...

n i dont turn my phone off either... its a phobia or something... if i turn my phone off, the world might end...
    i see RED...

It will end. Its a little known fact that blackberrys power the rotation and orbit of the world. Don't ask details, your better off not knowing, sleep will be a thing of the past. I will tell you it has to do with aliens, roswell, and a couple of mice.
    (Just had to come up with something random).

We've found we can pretty much do everything we need to do online from the blackberry. Lately the bank site has had issues but I'm betting once they get their bail out money it'll be A OK!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    There's no one smarter than all of us!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    It will end. Its a little known fact that blackberrys power the rotation and orbit of the world. Don't ask details, your better off not knowing, sleep will be a thing of the past. I will tell you it has to do with aliens, roswell, and a couple of mice.
    (Just had to come up with something random).

We've found we can pretty much do everything we need to do online from the blackberry. Lately the bank site has had issues but I'm betting once they get their bail out money it'll be A OK!
    Wow! I am glad to hear there are other people who feel like I do. It is like a phobia, red. Almost like I think something major will happen and I will miss out on it. My hubby says I'm obsessed with my phone. He also takes pictures these days of me WITHOUT my phone bc he says he can't remember what I looked like with put it being an extention of my hands. And he never sees my face anymore cuz I am always looking down at my phone. Lol. I guess he is right. Its an obsession of a sort.

Wondered when SVT would chime in
    IF I turned off my phone AP news would have to stop reporting, CNN could do the same. Pinstack would disappear, my gf would send out a search and rescue but couldn't find me because no gps, at&t would cease to operate, and somewhere a kitten would be killed. See, the world WOULD end if the blackberry was turned off.

I hear you on always having it in your hand. Pinstack has wonderful folks who are always willing to help, even if it is just to say "you need a battery pull" for the 100th time. One (great) member even went so far as to use their contacts to help when I had issues with an accessory. Stuff like that doesn't happen on every board. Red, SVT, Cherri, GaryF, and many more who's user names I can't remember how to spell are nearly always around.

Group hug?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Wondered when SVT would chime in
    IF I turned off my phone AP news would have to stop reporting, CNN could do the same. Pinstack would disappear, my gf would send out a search and rescue but couldn't find me because no gps, at&t would cease to operate, and somewhere a kitten would be killed. See, the world WOULD end if the blackberry was turned off.

I hear you on always having it in your hand. Pinstack has wonderful folks who are always willing to help, even if it is just to say "you need a battery pull" for the 100th time. One (great) member even went so far as to use their contacts to help when I had issues with an accessory. Stuff like that doesn't happen on every board. Red, SVT, Cherri, GaryF, and many more who's user names I can't remember how to spell are nearly always around.

Group hug?
    [size

=1]~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~[/size]

Haha! Hi SVT! And I will Vehemently agree with u. I have been reading this threads since 8 this morning. I have learned so much. And I know I hae only scratched the surface! There is a willingness to help here that is awesome. My Bold gives me a great opportunity to not mind that my 2 1/2 year old forces me to watch nickelodian and noggin all day. My phone is my link to the grown up world, and my sanity as an adult.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    :::hug:::

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    <HUG>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast