Help me please. I love Opera mini running on my Old Blackberry bold 9000 OS ... BlackBerry Bold forum

suyono no está en línea Stack level 1

How to instal OPERA MINI on my blackberry 9780 OS 6.

Advertisement

Help me please. I love Opera mini running on my Old Blackberry bold 9000 OS 5.
    I try to install Opera mini on my new blackberry 9780 but always fail and fail. Many time I try and try but still fail installing. Is any body here can help me please,
    Thanks a lot.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is it giving you a specific error message? Do they have a version that is compatible with OS 6?

there is no specific error message. only said " fail download" when download opera mini 5 thru my bb 9780(OS 6) from opera mini website.
    Thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    When you select a device on the site, which one are you choosing? I don't see the 9780 on the site.

from blackberry device browser go to m.opera.com, then download opera mini 5.1 directly to my device.
    But message " download fail" occur to my device. It happen when I try to download again.
    Any idea how to install opera mini to my 9780 ? Thanks

JENBULL no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23AF8F9F
    FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAID HELLO TO EVERYONE ! I HAVE TO PROBLEMS SO FAR WITH MY NEW 9780. I ALREADY DOWNLOAD OPERA , THERE ARE 2 YOU COULD DOWNLOAD I TRIED BOTH , BOTH FAILED TO WORK AS THEY SUPPOSED TO. AND MR.ROGERG IS RIGHT 9780 IS NOT ON THE SITE . I USED OPERA 5 ON 8900 AND IT WORKED GREAT! MY OTHER PROBLEM IS WITH WINDOWS MESSENGER. SHOULD I START A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS ?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It shows to be compatable with the 9700 and the 9800 but no mention of 9780
    Have you tried Bolt? http://www.boltbrowser.com/

JENBULL no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23AF8F9F
    I HAVE BOLT AND IT WORKS , BUT IS NOT QUITE LIKE OPERA , FONTS ARE TOO SMALL EVEN CHANGING SIZE.

Opera mini 5.1 was working fine on my 9780. I had tried to download again select menu in the browser" other download options" and then select "Opera Mini 5.1 for blackberry" from my 9780. Then download file was successfully installed on 9780....thanks