Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah thats the issue I'm having with the Storms virtual keyboard. from the vids it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Yeah thats the issue I'm having with the Storms virtual keyboard. from the vids it looks like any phone equipped with haptic technology. After a little use the screen will show the pressure points. If it doesn't show them then RIM did a great job with the screen. But I just don't see it.

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    Personally, I will be moving back to the pearl. I can do everything on the pearl I need to do on a blackberry. I am quick with suretype, I dont watch movies, I don't listen to music, and I don't view pictures. That being said, I was hoping the browsing experience on the bold would be nicer (the only reason I need a bigger screen), but its crap. I still bust out my ipod touch to browse and do multimedia type features. The pearl and curve will do everything the bold will in the functionality department. Plus the better battery life is a great advantage on the pearl.
    Mechanical Engineering
    Georgia Institute of Technology
    2004 Honda CBR 1000RR "Fireblade"
    2006 Yamaha R6

goneinaflash no está en línea Stack level 2
    Greetings technoids! I took possession of my Bold today. Yes, the price is a bit steep, however that is the cost of being the first kid on your block with the new toy. I have been exploring the Bold for a few hours and let me say this...quit reading Pinstack and go get the Bold NOW! Read Pinstack more on your way home from the store. I have had the Pearl, the iPhone (less than 3 months), the Curve and several other older BlackBerry's. The Bold rocks! I have been very impressed. Not a single flaw. If delays lead to a perfect phone then I will just have to accept them. This phone is worth every penny!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jrgonz454 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a02eb2
    1. I had the 8820
    2. The pearl
    3. The Curve 8810
    4. Never ever paid for any.
    5. Think the Bold out classes ALL.
    6. If I paid a sh$@t load of money I probaly would have a different opinion.

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am with you for all of the reasons you stated. I went to the AT&T store twice in the past week or so and played with a Bold. $399 less $100 rebate is too rich for my blood right now. I never paid that much for a device. It is a cool looking device with lots of updates, but I really could not get used to the larger size. I am sticking with my Pearl 8110. I heard rumors of a 3G Pearl with some of the updates that the Bold has. I will be waiting patiently

Quote Originally Posted by gatechfireblade View Post
    Personally, I will be moving back to the pearl. I can do everything on the pearl I need to do on a blackberry. I am quick with suretype, I dont watch movies, I don't listen to music, and I don't view pictures. That being said, I was hoping the browsing experience on the bold would be nicer (the only reason I need a bigger screen), but its crap. I still bust out my ipod touch to browse and do multimedia type features. The pearl and curve will do everything the bold will in the functionality department. Plus the better battery life is a great advantage on the pearl.

juched no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had a pearl for 2 years now and just got a bold for $175 taxes in from Rogers. Evaluating if it is worth it for the 3 year contract.

dagomez no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would like to buy the bold but i'm unsure of wheter it is better then the curve or not. I have a curve now and I love it but it's old and getting tired. I will be updating this month and cant decide if I should dump at&t and go with the storm. I really dont like the touch screen keyboard but i think the rest of the phone is nice....

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    mine is rock solid far better than the 8310 curve , the sound is better , reception is awesome , god i love this bold

http://www.algarvegolftravel.com algarve golf holidays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12