Hello, I have a question which I believe I know the answer to, but wanted ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Information needed ASAP.......

Advertisement

Hello,

I have a question which I believe I know the answer to, but wanted to double check with everyone here. I have a friend that suspects her spouse is messing around on her. Is there any software that they can use to obtain info off of the BB?... They do not know the password at all. I believe there is nothing they can obtain off of the bb unless they have the password!?!?! They have the same bb, and if they get the password they can do a back up and restore to their device to get whats on there now; correct? Please let me know if you have any ideas for me......

Thank you in advance!!!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Often the fact that one has to check or worry, says a lot in itself. I don't know of such software nor would I recommend that approach. I hope things work out for them.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Often the fact that one has to check or worry, says a lot in itself. I don't know of such software nor would I recommend that approach. I hope things work out for them.
    Thank you Hayden. I have to agree with you on that, but this is my lil sister. You know, you have to look out for family sometime!!!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Who's name is the phone in? If it's hers get the detail bill and it shows you how many out going texts (and the number he is texting) as well as incoming.

I hope your sister isn't being cheated on, and if she is I really hope she has enough common sense to leave him for someone who doesn't resemble a piece of trash.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    The software is out there, but it is VERY expensive and you need direct access to the device, and yes not knowing the password is a problem. You might be better off hiring a detective, or getting marriage counseling.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    Who's name is the phone in? If it's hers get the detail bill and it shows you how many out going texts (and the number he is texting) as well as incoming.

I hope your sister isn't being cheated on, and if she is I really hope she has enough common sense to leave him for someone who doesn't resemble a piece of trash.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Thank you as she has the info from the detailed billing and currently work on other things... Thank you 4 your input!!!

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    The software is out there, but it is VERY expensive and you need direct access to the device, and yes not knowing the password is a problem. You might be better off hiring a detective, or getting marriage counseling.
    Again, she is working on somethings to rectify this issue as she is leaving him now as he is at work... With some assistance from her Big Brother!!!

mschoonie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21940E4B
    Just a note to all the stackers who may read this in the future there is a software to do this without the phone password but it is illegal unless you are law enforcement. Hacking a mobile phone is still hacking which is a crime.