Results 1 to 4 of 4

Yesterday, I charged my phone and it was working fine while charging. Till I decided ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #1
    ABVC's Avatar
    ABVC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    PIN/ID
    20DDF8F4
    Posts
    2

    Question In need of help for my bb 9000 :)

    Advertisement



    Yesterday, I charged my phone and it was working fine while charging. Till I decided to check my phone for SMS. When I was trying to open it, it wouldn't turn on anymore, but when I pull my battery out and plug again, it would just have occasional RED LED BLINKS or even A LONG RED LED ON.
    I have read so many solutions for it, but I am always stuck at having my device detected in apploader.
    When I use LOADER, there are no communication ports to be selected, and it couldn't detect my phone.
    I have already tried to charge it via USB and wall charger, but NO LUCK.
    I have had it checked by some technicians, and they all said it is a grounded phone. It may have short circuited.
    If it helps, my bb is on v5.x OS.
    I am using a DM v4.7

    is my blackberry dead already? what should I do? :|

    Thank you so much in advanced!

  2. #2
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    You might want to try a new battery first if you're using the original battery.

    Otherwise, this thread should help you get back up and running.

  3. #3
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Welcome to PinStack, by the way! We'll do everything we can to assist you!

  4. #4
    ABVC's Avatar
    ABVC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    PIN/ID
    20DDF8F4
    Posts
    2

    Hi sir!

    Thank you for acknowledging my being new here and for being so welcoming!

    I have tried to change my battery twice already, and it would only turn up a long red led, around 30 seconds, then would turn off afterwards. It seems like it only drains up the energy in the battery, then dies again.

    But when I plug in my old battery, the led would light up about 2 seconds and would shut. This happens everytime.

    Would not plugging in my battery in the phone for a long time remove electric currents left in the phone itself?
    Would it help?

    I'm pretty sure I didn't get my unit wet, as I was just charging it up. Unless it had a moist inside that could have caused the water damage?

    Thank you so much!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •