Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i can only imagine how that feels. Knowing ME i would have probably ordered unlock ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

i can only imagine how that feels. Knowing ME i would have probably ordered unlock codes on every possible website lol :P but yeah im not a good example to follow when it comes to patience ...

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2
    haha...im just hanging in there for the time being. lets see what happens in the next couple of days....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good Luck and let us know when youre up and running!

hey everyone. i'm still waiting for the code from freeyourcellphone.com. Its been over 2 weeks now and i am really starting to doubt these guys. Although i would not write them off just yet but since they have taken too long, I sure will in a couple of days....

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i would be asking for the money back... and try someone else.

OriginalLucy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mpshah View Post
    hey everyone. i'm still waiting for the code from freeyourcellphone.com. Its been over 2 weeks now and i am really starting to doubt these guys. Although i would not write them off just yet but since they have taken too long, I sure will in a couple of days....

Try horizonwireless.com they are quick and well respected here in the great white north.

Allright people, the code just came in. And the BOLD is unlocked and I'm LIVE....

So from my experience I guess you really have to wait it out if its an international bb.
    But they have delivered the goods and promises have been fulfilled. So I would say they are one of the few online companies that actual do what they say.

Thanks everyone for their support

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    In Chicago 3G is rly good, -70 all the time. Didn't need any unlock code coz mine is unbranded so it came already unlocked by RIM. This baby is sweet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123