Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm still waiting for the code. its been a week since i placed my order ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mpshah no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I'm still waiting for the code. its been a week since i placed my order with freeyourcellphone.com .... Geez!!!
    they take an awfully long time to generate the code.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Glad u got your code... Mine took a lil longer than expected too, but NOT 40+ hrs... that's torturous...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Glad u got your code... Mine took a lil longer than expected too, but NOT 40+ hrs... that's torturous...
    i still haven't gotten it....its really frustrating. as of now my BOLD is nothing more than a paper weight.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    oh wow .... one whole week ??!!
    did you try emailing them ? i know JB did and he got his unlock code the day after he emailed them.

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    oh wow .... one whole week ??!!
    did you try emailing them ? i know JB did and he got his unlock code the day after he emailed them.
    Yup. I did email them the next day after the order was placed. And they replied back saying it will take 6-12 business days.

Then again I emailed them yesterday morning, twice. But since then there has been no communication from their end.

Does JB know any particular person? I mean who was he in touch with? If possible can you give me his email or pin?

Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Thanx

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm just PM him he opened this thread. And his pin is in his profile I believe.
    He did mention finding a special email tho so yeah. Ask him

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wonder how they'll deal with it in NYC - there's already problems with capacity over EDGE...hmm...maybe that's why AT&T's holding off

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    im 900% positive that the only reason ATT is holding off is to perfect their 3G network. PERIOD.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice to see they weren't so discriminating for the 3G iPhone

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahaha i guess not and thats why people with iPhones have been experiencing 3G drops since day 1

jimmbee652 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e6534
    Hi,
    i emailed freeyourcellphone@gmail.com........i was able to get a reponse from them.. freeyourcellphone.com i wasnt getting anywhere....

And i have had no issues with reception in NYC with 3G, running 147. The iphone which i also have 3g sucks reception wise.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

so guys its officially been 11 days since i requested for the unlock code from freeyourcellphone.com. I know it sounds ridiculous.
    Well the good part i guess is that they are constantly in touch with me and are constantly reminding me that it takes upto 3 weeks for the code since its an Orange (UK) Bold.
    But what I fear is what IF they cannot generate the code from RIM? Then what happens? Has anyone gone through this? What could be my other options?
    Anyone???
    Thanks.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh wow i was wondering what happened in your situation. But yeah getting an unlock code for international blackberrys always takes a while and is more expensive than a north american code usually.
    All the people i know that got an international code (im from europe but now live in Canada) did get it eventually so i would just say "its not time to worry quite yet"

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I'm guessing I should not worry right now. But the only thing that constantly annoys me is the fact that I can't use my BOLD despite of having it in my hands. Haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast