ok so i saw the thing thst said orange before t mobile what about at&t ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jeremyryerson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    oh no

im confused?!?!?!?!

Advertisement

ok so i saw the thing thst said orange before t mobile what about at&t when will we get it???
    -J_P_R-

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    the rumour is next month, . ..but with ATT you never know???
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

chaos.theorist no está en línea Stack level 2
    When I returned my iPhone in favor of re-activating my BB 8800, the rep told me that it's coming sometime around the middle of next month....

I hope! I HATED the iphone, but my 8800 sure looks dated after having used the iPhone. The iPhone is nothing but a whore with a pretty face.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos.theorist View Post
    When I returned my iPhone in favor of re-activating my BB 8800, the rep told me that it's coming sometime around the middle of next month....

I hope! I HATED the iphone, but my 8800 sure looks dated after having used the iPhone. The iPhone is nothing but a whore with a pretty face.
    thats funny a lot of people prefere the bb over the iphone.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    That's too funny. " a whore with a pretty face". I wish that you would explain this. Cause I love that line. Would like to use it but I would really like to have backing when someone asks what do you mean. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    That's too funny. " a whore with a pretty face". I wish that you would explain this. Cause I love that line. Would like to use it but I would really like to have backing when someone asks what do you mean. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lolololololol

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyryerson View Post
    ok so i saw the thing thst said orange before t mobile what about at&t when will we get it???
    What you are referring to is probably people talking about Orange in UK and Tmobile in UK. Has nothing to do with the states.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos.theorist View Post
    The iPhone is nothing but a whore with a pretty face.
    I'm going to have to quote this. Well played.
    "Who Dares Wins"

chaos.theorist no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post

You know...like the neighborhood bicycle. Every neighborhood has that girl that everyone gets to ride and half the guys in the neighborhood end up losing their virginity to her. The lucky neighborhoods have one who just happens to be hot - they're rare, but they do exist. Anyway, like the neighborhood bicycle, the iPhone looks hot and gets around (there are still lines for it!?) - but it's still just just a whore who is only good at one thing. And communications isn't it. If you're rubbing it, it does really well...slides pictures around, zooms...yippy. But the second you wanna make a call or receive an email - no way. You must rub her first.

jeremyryerson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    oh no
    Oh ok well I just got a curve today and it won't get much use if the bold is almost here~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The bold isn't even here and everyone is retiring their phones what gives. Do we really love our BB's? I sure love my curve. The Bold is making me sick. I want it in my hands too. Lol
    The Iphone is pretty but not witty.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    Quote Originally Posted by duval_happiness View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The bold isn't even here and everyone is retiring their phones what gives. Do we really love our BB's? I sure love my curve. The Bold is making me sick. I want it in my hands too. Lol
    The Iphone is pretty but not witty.
    OR is it the Thunder I want? Lol Blackberry is Banking on the consumers.