Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by shockaholick I actually work for Tmobile... I know TMO is taking forever ... BlackBerry Bold forum

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    I actually work for Tmobile... I know TMO is taking forever to roll out 3G, but what happens if we bought out sprint/nextel. Then we could go right to 4g

For some reason this was all I read, and I clearly saw your smiley as a red devilish one. haha

mike mike© no está en línea Stack level 2
    is this official info
    it'll be available this summer on AT&T 3G, with a T-Mobile 3G edition in the wings—the handset can handle 850/1900/2100Mhz for HSDPA/UMTS, plus T-Mo's 1700MHz band. Sascha at PC Mag is reporting a CDMA/EV-DO version as well. Jump for more details like that 480 x 320 screen—and giddy tittering—from sources all around the web, plus the official press release.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    I heard from a source of a source (I know that sounds ridiculous but its true) that T-Mo won't be getting the actual "9000 aka Bold" but a 9xxx. Its because the Bold is a 3G version and as we all know T-Mo doesn't do 3g yet only UMA. So it will be the Bold but supposedly renamed. Also, "waiting in the wings" could quite possibly be Christmas time (don't quote me on that one).
    ~via
    BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by summerhowell View Post
    I heard from a source of a source (I know that sounds ridiculous but its true) that T-Mo won't be getting the actual "9000 aka Bold" but a 9xxx. Its because the Bold is a 3G version and as we all know T-Mo doesn't do 3g yet only UMA. So it will be the Bold but supposedly renamed. Also, "waiting in the wings" could quite possibly be Christmas time (don't quote me on that one).
    ~via
    BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i heard the same thing, and tmo does have 3g but only in new york for now.
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F
    Quote Originally Posted by summerhowell View Post
    ~via
    BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    T-Mobile is rolling out 3G right now-NYC is up and running followed by more in june

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    T-MO will dominate the empire. And then James Earl Jones will take over as their representative.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If it does in fact go to TMO; they'll stop making those game advance looking phones what are they called? oh yeah sidekicks i think.

bsmoove201 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AAA724
    I Think It's Sexy:

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444
    my contract's up in in June..... i'm on an 8320, and debating waiting for this, or getting an 8820.

this has it all. and it's the first device that can say so. gps, wifi, and a camera.

might just be worth holding out for
    dj flyy

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    I would get this if it went to T-Mobile, 3G or no 3G, lol.

Anyways, I do agree that the design isn't the greatest, I like the Curve's design better. Other than that, the features on this phone is amazing.

I hope T-Mobile get's their 3G soon because AT&T is killing T-Mobile right now when it comes to phone releases and advancement in technology. I am still sticking to T-Mobile until the end.

Anyways, if this phone doesn't come out for T-Mobile anytime soon I might end up just buying it for AT&T and unlocking it or getting and unlocked version.

------

If it does in fact go to TMO; they'll stop making those game advance looking phones what are they called? oh yeah sidekicks i think.
    I don't think T-Mobile will ever discontinue their Sidekick line.. Well Microsoft did just buyout DANGER, the OS software of the sidekick.

Anyways, the Sidekick line is too popular among the younger generations, us teens. It brings in a lot of money for T-Mobile and is a great line to be honest. It is a very very limited phone but teens these days don't care about how limited, they care about style and thats what the sidekick is all about.
    Last edited by pNoyz3Ro; 05-17-2008 at 02:34 PM.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123