Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I understand how some of you think its ugly. In fact, it seems like RiM's ... BlackBerry Bold forum

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I understand how some of you think its ugly. In fact, it seems like RiM's trying to emulate the iPhone look. But I, for one, find it to be an attractive model and won't mind spending the extra money to stay on top of the BlackBerry game. The extra memory is also a big plus. Then again, I am a huge tech fan and love gadgets.

I also reserve the right to change my mind, being a woman with 2 daughters! Lol.
    ~via BB 8120(wap.pinstack.com)~

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was gonna get the red curve in 2 weeks and pay 2 phone bills with both tmo (love) and att(dislike not quite hate only because they have the best phones). But then I heard about the 9000 and now I'm just torn. I want a new bb now, I'm so tired of my effed up pearl (dropped it so many times and the pearl casing thing came off and its just awkward looking now with scratches on the screen that drives me mad!). I'm not sure when its coming out for sure, hopefully before or on December. My contract with tmo ends then and I won't have to keep both tmo and att just to get the bb that I want. I also think this 9000 is pretty... Its not really ugly. But uh I can't wait, I'm way too impatient! Its killing me. Also tmo needs to get on the bandwagon with the gorgeous NEW phones! I love tmo to death but I love new phones more. Ill be paying at least 20 bucks more with att. Sucks.

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Oh I forget something addition to tell you, None of you people know you can buy unlocked GSM based (AT&T, T-Mobile, Cellular One, etc..) phones, then just put your SIM in them? Or you can buy a phone from one carrier and pay a small fee to have it unlocked - which makes it usable on any network? I know it doesn't do the CDMA folks any good, but everyone else can just buy any phone they want and use their current SIM in it?

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well when the selling point is 3g, to us americans who are with tmobile, getting it unlocked is just paying top dollar for more memory and casing...pretty much...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Most def. switching to the 9000 if it comes out for T-Mobile. I currently have a 8320 and its great, but I think the 9000 is the Curve but with extras. So why not right? I'm available for an upgrade so I'm using it on the 9000.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 05-14-2008 at 01:09 PM.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've read here that it's coming in two versions but I'm not really understanding how you guys can call this phone ugly.....

Attached Images Attached Images

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I care more about whats inside than the way it looks. One thing I think they could have done is made a larger screen in the same form factor with the same keyboard. The send, menu, exit, and end call buttons are unnecessarily large and could be made smaller to allow more room for a bigger screen.

I think this phone is going to be the blackberry JAM.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I am assuming that just the letters will light up with that keyboard?

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I'm sure the numbers will light up red, and the icons on the buttons next to the ball will light as well.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Oh, I meant that too. I was comparing that to the entire buttons lighting up on the Curve keyboard

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm already thinking as to what i can do to this phone. I mean from the pictures i've seen i don't think it can be tricked out Paintjob and such. I wish I could paint it white

stevevader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F0917D
    I'm going to get this phone when it becomes available. Biggest factors for me.....
    1gig on board memory, larger hi-res screen, and most importantly, the faster processor.
    Steve

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    I've read here that it's coming in two versions but I'm not really understanding how you guys can call this phone ugly.....

BOLD IS SOO SEXY!!

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    the 9000 is great an all. Currently im one with TMobile, so im not to worried about it. I currently use the 8800 but i will probably just get the 8820 with wifi to use. There isnt anything that really grasp me to get or change carriers for the 9000. Maybe in the future when TMobile becomes an exclusive to a certain model Blackberry will i might decide to go with the latest. Until then im happen with my 8800.

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3
    I actually work for Tmobile, So i think what tmobile is going to do is wait for the tests to come back positive from the 3g in NY, and see how it does with ATT. Because thats what we did for the curve. ATT had it for a lil then TMO eventually gets it. Out of all honesty, i'm very impatient. But when TMO actually takes the time to have all the bugs and glitches hit ATT. Thats when they will roll out BOLD for TMO. I know TMO is taking forever to roll out 3G, but what happens if we bought out sprint/nextel. Then we could go right to 4g IDK I think its going to be worth the wait. But i'm with the rest of you. THE SOONER THE BETTER....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast