I've seen a post on how tiger direct is offering pre-orders on the blackberry bold... ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bassfreak12345 no está en línea Stack level 1

I think we should boycot tigerdirect here's why....

Advertisement

I've seen a post on how tiger direct is offering pre-orders on the blackberry bold... That's great... problem being that their 800$ for an unlocked one... ok, I can handle little price gouge (spelling),.. bigger problem being, since I live in Canada.. they're telling me to go to their Canadian site... ok, fair enough... but the exact same phone, from the exact same distributor cost 175$ MORE then their US suppliers....

Does that make any sort of sense to anyone? Last I checked, on xe.com with the exchange rate brought the 800$ item up to 850$, that is still a 125$ markup! And on top of all that... RIM is Canadian... I don't know if they really think were going to be fools and buying into this... but I most definitely will not...

I've already sent them an email showing my displeasure... I would suggest if anyone else feels the same way to do the same... Something needs to get done...

power comes in numbers... UNITE THE CLAN!!

...ok that was over the edge

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~man I agree that's crap the nation needs to unite and fix this

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

We always get dinged more for the exact same thing. Check Maclean's front page. It has this problem outline pretty good.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    wow this nation really has become about sticking it to the consumer..... i have defended the american way and american government to the point of serving as ranger in the US ARMY. but i am way sick of stuff like this......
    we as a nation really need to unite and show the corporate and political world that they cannot keep sticking it to us like this!!!!!
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    ok ok i got that out of my system.......
    sorry everyone.....
    i lose patience like that every now and then....
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    wow this nation really has become about sticking it to the consumer..... i have defended the american way and american government to the point of serving as ranger in the US ARMY. but i am way sick of stuff like this......
    we as a nation really need to unite and show the corporate and political world that they cannot keep sticking it to us like this!!!!!
    i agree with you on that point. its getting out of hand where they just want to price gouge, and we as citizens dont make corporate/goverment money. so we need to unite instead struglling because they dont care.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    so im with you on the boycot!!!!!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah I agree they chould not gouge the 125$, maybe it costs a little bit more for shipping, so it should be the same or just maybe 20$ more not 125$!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!