Hello, I just purchased the BOLD and really enjoy it! I have a couple of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

artjr no está en línea Stack level 2

I have some BOLD questions

I just purchased the BOLD and really enjoy it! I have a couple of questions I am hoping someone can help.

First does the BOLD have PTT? I was hopeing it did, but some at at&t say it does while other say it dont. I went thru the menu and could not find PTT.

Also when I go into my DOWNLOADS and click on anyone of the icons in there I am getting a error message. It reads: "HTTP Erroe 403: Forbidden. You are not authorized to view this page." What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Thank you!

Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity; and I am not sure about the former.
    A. Einstein
    BlackBerry PIN# 24A12B7D

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    The Bold does not have PTT....
    What icons are you referring to/ What are the applications that are giving you this error message??
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, we need to know what applications you are referring to. When I get that error message it is because I'm trying to launch an application or go into a web site that requires a user name and password.

sergykal no está en línea Stack level 1
    The bold does not have PTT, ofcourse, the carrier does. ATT has PTT service that can be added. Not sure if its available to work on bold but ATT has it

~via BB (