Periodically, my bold will lock onto the missed call screen after a call is over. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

I guess this is a freezing problem...

Advertisement

Periodically, my bold will lock onto the missed call screen after a call is over. Generally if the call is over 15 minutes (business call), it will just stay on that screen. I can hit switch application and nothing happens, I hit the red end call button and nothing happens, I can hit the return button just to the right of the end call button and nothing happens.
    I have to pull the battery and restart. Gets annoying. Is there a setting that I need to change?
    I have deleted most of the non-OEM themes except for the one that is fraternity based and the today theme that I downloaded...but it does the same thing on all themes except for the Precision theme...
    The only softwares I have on it are: ESPN Launcher, Facebook Launcher, Viigo, iCallManager Light 1.2.8 and Olive Tree Bible Reader.
    Any suggestions? I really don't want to have to trade in my bold and reissue my pin and update software, etc...
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Freezing issues were a thing that used to happen in the Older OS's, Have you Updated to the Latest OS for your blackberry?

Freezing has become a thing of the past for almost Every single Bold user with the upgraded OS's

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Try uninstalling icall manager and see what happens. It may not be the problem, but it is the only app you list that could affect calls.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

abcomputin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmamason View Post
    I have deleted most of the non-OEM themes except for the one that is fraternity based and the today theme that I downloaded...but it does the same thing on all themes except for the Precision theme...
    I understand that you want to use one of those "other" themes, but, if they're not compatible with all the software you're running, why have the headache? Use the precision, you already said it doesn't break anything.