Not that I don't know what I'm doing, here is the story. I was using ... BlackBerry Bold forum

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

I Cannot Upgrade the OS, UGH!!

Advertisement

Not that I don't know what I'm doing, here is the story. I was using OS.247, great build, then tried OS.266 good build but had audio issues, so I tried OS 5.0 and it totally sucked... I downgraded to the offical AT&T OS.167 still no issues. So the plan after wiping the phone was to go back to OS.247 until a stable 5.0 comes along but now my DM seem to never find the upgrade. So far I've downloaded several different builds and tried different computers.... no dice. Yes, I deleted all the old ones in my control panel, deleted vendor and reinstalled DM, still won't upgrade.... Am I missing something?????
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 05-05-2009 at 11:02 PM.

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    have you tried just using the apploader?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    uninstall everything from your pc and then reboot it... that should fix the bug...
    i see RED...

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Tried apploader... no dice, did uninstalling and rebooting... no dice, but I just resolved the issue using OS.234 I had on my external harddrive, so everthing is back to normal, thanks guys for the help....

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by BERRYCURVE View Post
    Tried apploader... no dice, did uninstalling and rebooting... no dice, but I just resolved the issue using OS.234 I had on my external harddrive, so everthing is back to normal, thanks guys for the help....

so what exactly did you do to fix the problem? did you try dm after the uninstall reboot reinstall without luck? if that didnt work, what did u do next for it to work?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i think he might have had one of those cases that people were initially warning about... that its difficult to go back to 4.6 from 5.0...
    i see RED...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    It's not hard to go back, just more of a pain. Just make sure you do all of the steps. Delete the vendor file, etc, etc. and use the Loader.exe instead of the DM.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I went back to 4.6.0.266 from 5.0 as well. I really liked it but I loved that text wrap was fixed but I really missed my facebook app.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~