I have 4 personal emails in addition to my corporate one coming to my phone. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sgcurtis1 no está en línea Stack level 1

HTML email question.....

Advertisement

I have 4 personal emails in addition to my corporate one coming to my phone. Daily I receive emails from Amazon or other places that have embedded images and I cannot view them without pressing "get images" and then it takes forever. I had high hopes for the 9700 with 5.0 but still nothing. I even downloaded a copy of Empower but it was sketchy and made my trackpad freeze.....is this a common problem (HTML email) and why hasn't RIM figured out how to make this work?? Any insight would be helpful.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    as much as we complain on why do i have to keep selecting "get images" is there for a reason- RIM doesnt want to be held liable if you was to get an email with an embedded virus- i do agree it does get annoying but i rather be safe than sorry--
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F
    Hmmm thats interesting because this go around on Blackberry once I click "Get Images" for example on my Best Buy emails moving forward they automatically download the images for me.
    I'm a Blackberry Bold...lookin for my Sidekick