I have a Bold and I'm able to hide pics by excluding the folders, but ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drewbberry420 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How to hide videos????

Advertisement

I have a Bold and I'm able to hide pics by excluding the folders, but does anyone know how I can hide videos??

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Naughty!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

I wish it was for that purpose but I'm a ATT sales rep and they want me to hide and movies or pics that didnt come on the phone.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There was a 3rd party app floating around at one time called Folder Lock I believe that would do what you want, but I don't believe it's been updated in quite some time. Ani is currently beta testing an app called 'AppLock' that looks like it will finally allow us to lock certain functions on the device without crippling it altogether, but it's currently in the beta stage.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Thank you I will check into that. Also does anyone know why I can play one wmv video but the next has sound but no pic?? both work on my pc and came from same source.

MichelleM no está en línea Stack level 1
    With all the talk out there about sexting I bet kids will be sharing videos next

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Lol@Greggebhardt. Boys. Always gotta think evrything is naughty. Tsk tk. The app suggested by strawder is a good app. I look forard to the new app coming out. ^^ such a shame kids these days don't have more repspect for themselves than that.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Omann no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you move vids from video up to blackberry folder and reboot, you can only find them if you go into media , bb button, explore then go to bb folder. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Omann; 07-27-2009 at 01:47 AM.