Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

I just want to know how much did the stackers pay for there BOLD. Well ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

How much ($) was YOUR BOLD?

Advertisement

I just want to know how much did the stackers pay for there BOLD. Well the ones who have it, pre-ordered and the ones that have there's on the way.

Also for when the ATT BOLD comes out you can post how much was your final total was. I'm thinking about buying the unlocked Rogers one, but waiting to see if the unlocked ATT will be cheaper.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't have one but Tiger Direct has a pre-order one for 800...better than what I've been seeing on ebay.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    with shipping and all from my friend at rogers it came out to 800.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

michaelk no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my bold for 299, with 100 bucks off the regular 3-year data plan lock in at Rogers due to my corp plan. It's on its way now... can't wait!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    with shipping and all from my friend at rogers it came out to 800.
    You have a friend at Rogers and you still paid all that? There wasn't anyway to get a hook up?

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

Yeah, agreed. Without contract, it comes out to 650. There's no way shipping should cost you the remainder of that...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    it shipped friday night. for an over night saturday am delivery was 136.48 exactly
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    from canada to nyc

PIN/ID
    ask me
    basically it cost me 800

Yeesh, steep shipping price. Well, enjoy the phone! Can't wait to get mine... I would've paid extra to get it within 2 days.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    yeah i could NOT wait lol. i didnt care how much it was i wanted it like right then and there. to me it is worth every penny. ive been through 5 of them all with locked pins i baught em sent em back over and over.. till finally i got this baby. everything is amazing on it. works like a charm. i would of paid more.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Nick if ya want to pay more, no problem. Ill pm you me bank details. Seriously glad your happy with it. I'm still waiting to hold one to see if I think its too big

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i thought that it was to big from initial pics... but once you have this power house in your hands.. its not even remotely big. its bigger then the curve.. but it fits perfectly in the hand... youll love it... everyone will love it

dicin no está en línea Stack level 2
    $599.00

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hopefully free, my job is going to get me one if At&T ever gets their *** in gear!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast