Just curious as to how ppl have set up their menus on there ?'s I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

granwsmith no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2093876C

how messy is your menu??

Advertisement

Just curious as to how ppl have set up their menus on there ?'s

I like to keep mine tidy, apps in an "app" folder, games in "game" folder, media in "media" folder etc...
    In total, I have 3 rows in my menu. Lol. My friend has countless rows on his with nothing put anywhere, just left on the menu page where it gets dropped. Lol

Just a curiosity, maybe I'm being to anal with my ? lol
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

granwsmith no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2093876C
    The '?' Were actually the blackberry symbol. Guess they don't work on here. Sorry.

bhuynhstuden no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by granwsmith View Post
    Just curious as to how ppl have set up their menus on there ?'s

I like to keep mine tidy, apps in an "app" folder, games in "game" folder, media in "media" folder etc...
    In total, I have 3 rows in my menu. Lol. My friend has countless rows on his with nothing put anywhere, just left on the menu page where it gets dropped. Lol

Just a curiosity, maybe I'm being to anal with my ? lol
    Same here. I tried to minimize blackberry icon clutter like on desktop. But the pc/laptop is a different story.

I believe many are the same, nothing anal about trying to find one app out of 50!!!
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

tweetyglo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I totally do the same. Folders for links, email accounts, utilities, games, help ect. It keeps my screen down to one screen worth of icon's. Only one problem every time I change themes I have to make new folders and move icons around. Time consuiming.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/228

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    I only have 3 rows on my menu. first row is for most used applications. Which is usually based on themes. Second row is folders in alphabetical orders followed by "manage connection" "option" and "power off" on the third row.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I guess I'm the opposite. I have 69 icons on my second screen. I like to see ALL of my apps and game icons. Only 6 on my homescreen though.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    Last edited by chokem; 08-18-2009 at 06:28 AM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I use a Zen theme so my first row of apps (after I press the Menu key) are for communication: BeeJive IM, BBM, text, email and address book (in that order based on usage). All other icons are arranged in alphabetical order.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetyglo View Post
    I totally do the same. Folders for links, email accounts, utilities, games, help ect. It keeps my screen down to one screen worth of icon's. Only one problem every time I change themes I have to make new folders and move icons around. Time consuiming.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/228
    I know what that's like. I have to re-arrange my icons based on usage and alphabetical order and hide what I don't use when I change themes.

jdmSTAR86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like to keep everything clean, so i only have like 2-5 apps on my bold so it aint that bad.