Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by DjSmooth I will try it when my coworker gets it, but the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Smile

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    I will try it when my coworker gets it, but the Bold is for Me, totally sold, I have these big hands and the Bold just fits well, plus everything else about it. I mean once you go 3G that EDGE just don't cut it anymore. The Bold is a Keeper!
    Dude i agree, once u had 3G, edge is like, noo sorry, but i hope the lady stackers don't beat me up for saying this, but i think the Curve and the Pearl are for the ladies, and we fellas should have like a sup-up 8700c, or an 8800, or of course a Bold, but i like the curve, i'm just really saying once you had a Bold you can't go back to a curve....lol

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    Dude i agree, once u had 3G, edge is like, noo sorry, but i hope the lady stackers don't beat me up for saying this, but i think the Curve and the Pearl are for the ladies, and we fellas should have like a sup-up 8700c, or an 8800, or of course a Bold, but i like the curve, i'm just really saying once you had a Bold you can't go back to a curve....lol
    I agree, the look, feel and size of the Bold are all much stronger and much more manly then any features of the Pearl or Curve. For the longest time I praised my Curve non-stop but now I couldn't be bothered with it.

For me its the size of the keyboard and the solid feel and build quality of the Bold that make it a winner in my books. I MIGHT be able to get used to the Curve keyboard again if I had to, but its moreso the fact that the Curve feels like a cheap toy compared to the Bold, and if RIM hasn't improved on that with the 8900 then its a big "no thx" from me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123