Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I can't help myself and am having an unlocked one overnighted from Canada. I will ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

How many Bold users going to try the 8900?

Advertisement

I can't help myself and am having an unlocked one overnighted from Canada. I will use it for a few weeks and then I know I will go back to my Bold.

I know I am sick!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ actually the only time I ever suffered curve evy was when I got my 8800 and th 8310 came out on Optus like 3-4 months later. I'm really happy with my bold, the new curve looks nice but not enough to make me have any regrets. let us know what it's like though
    Greg!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I have both and I love them both. Except for the 3G on the Bold, I think I actually prefer the 8900. I missed the size of my curve when I went Bold. I am liking having the smaller device back.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    I love everything about my Bold, but like sirthinks, I do miss the size of the curve. Once the 8900 is released over here, I'm sure my addiction will force me to get the 8900, but I don't think it'll be a permanent change....I do love the Bold....a whoooooole lot!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am going to stick with the bold. I like the Bold size, and the 8900 will not feel right in my hands.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I will try it when my coworker gets it, but the Bold is for Me, totally sold, I have these big hands and the Bold just fits well, plus everything else about it. I mean once you go 3G that EDGE just don't cut it anymore. The Bold is a Keeper!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    I will try it when my coworker gets it, but the Bold is for Me, totally sold, I have these big hands and the Bold just fits well, plus everything else about it. I mean once you go 3G that EDGE just don't cut it anymore. The Bold is a Keeper!
    I completely agree with you, I prefer the size of the Bold more then I expected. I tried picking up my curve and it just felt like a toy. Provided you've avoided a defective Bold it feels MUCH more well built then the Curve. Not sure if they're changing much for materials with the 8900, but the keyboard and size of the Bold along with the superior feel and build quality make it a real winner in my eyes.

I might try an 8900 out of curiousity, but the Bold is more of a manly and robust device IMO.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    I completely agree with you, I prefer the size of the Bold more then I expected. I tried picking up my curve and it just felt like a toy. Provided you've avoided a defective Bold it feels MUCH more well built then the Curve. Not sure if they're changing much for materials with the 8900, but the keyboard and size of the Bold along with the superior feel and build quality make it a real winner in my eyes.

I might try an 8900 out of curiousity, but the Bold is more of a manly and robust device IMO.
    I hear ya, a coworker got the Storm, (which I thought about getting) but after handling his, it just seemed to small, and those little touch keys, I kept pressing the one I wanted and the one next to it.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Only the BOLD will do. I'm completely sold also. It's the best bb I have ever owned. I owned a curve for about a week and couldn't wait to take it back.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i love the larger keyboard and I really dont mind the size of it. I dont like it on the belt clip as it seems too awkward so I usually pocket it.

But I like the 'leather' backing, 3G, keyboard... its an great machine. I will try out the 8900 if I get a chance, but if i was to jump, I would wait for the 3G version.

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll stick with the Bold, I think the size is perfect and going back to a smaller one, eh

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Everything that you guys are saying is exactly what I've been thinking. I also find the bold a bit to large to holster but it doesn't bother me at all, I find it more convenient to pocket the bold. I'm never leaving this phone, never!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    i was going to get the 8900, since i already own the curve. i got used to the small keyboard. but when i got my bold with the big keyboard, it was luxury. it was like driving a lexus. too bad the 8900 doesnt have 3G.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    I have these big hands and the Bold just fits well, plus everything else about it.The Bold is a Keeper!
    I belong to the "big hand" club too and the Bold is just fantastic. Where once I was focused on the 8900, that desire has passed now that I have a great Bold that does everything it's supposed to do.

Cheers...

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I belong to the "big hand" club too and the Bold is just fantastic. Where once I was focused on the 8900, that desire has passed now that I have a great Bold that does everything it's supposed to do.

Cheers...
    finally working ! congrats archer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast