Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by dubai_bb what does that have to do with his comment "BOLD speed ... BlackBerry Bold forum

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    what does that have to do with his comment "BOLD speed no where close to the EVDO-A"

Or where you being sarcastic?
    LET me say it so u understand it when i said bold speed no where close to the evdo-a=
    the bold is faster then the evdo-a is that more understandable<
    Mike

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    aahhhhh... thats makes sense...

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobiman View Post
    I have the Bold and loving every minute of it. The data speeds on HSDPA is sweet. As mentioned here its lightening fast, network dependent
    Teaser!!!

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I was the bold was way faster then the EVDO-A

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    The bold is waaaaaaaay faster than EV/DO rev A! Compared to EDGE its like DSL vs 54K modem! via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol wow u guys are making me want this phone more then I already do lol I'd sell my lil brother for one roflmao by the way anybody need a brother

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    I hope, but dont think a software update can do that. That's like saying the curve can have 3G with a software upgrade. Its the actual radio in the device I believe.
    LOL, actually it is a software upgrade. And it is nothing like saying the curve can have 3G with a software upgrade. Software doesn't change the chip, and that's not what I said. If a phone already has a 3G frequency radio in it, and the operator/carrier upgrades their network speed, then the corresponding phone can theoretically get the faster speed. You're not changing the frequency the phone is running on, just opening up the throttle. The only difference between UMTS and HSDPA is software and configurations. The same frequency (ie in the US, 850mHz) is used for both, it's just two different configurations (HSDPA being the upgraded configuration). And HSPA+ is faster than HSDPA....which is in turn an upgraded configuration over HSDPA...Now HSPA+ (Evolved High Speed Packet Access) is REALLY fast and has theoretical download speeds of 42Megabytes per second, and yes I said megabytes lol. Now They're going to have to probably have a 2500 ampule battery in phones to handle so much throttle lol.....and then there's 4G which AtandT and Verizon have both signed on for and construction on those towers starts in 2010, and 4G is called LTE "Long Term Evolution" and that is in the range of 100 Megabytes per second download and 50 mb/s upload lol. I'll stop there, but you get the idea........
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I actually don't notice much of a difference at all. In fact, sometimes my partner's Curve loads pages faster!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123