Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i'm new to the site, i'm a bb 9000 owner. I am having problems with ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bigbano no está en línea Stack level 1

hey guys, problem with low volume

Advertisement

i'm new to the site, i'm a bb 9000 owner. I am having problems with the sound level of my bold, and i was wondering if there was any way to fix that. I previously owned an 8300, and the speaker volume was much louder, so i'm thinking that there may be a way to upgrade or something. if anyone could help i would appreciate it. thanks

bigbano no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile volume of the blackberry bold

hey does anyone know if it's possible to boost the speaker volume on the blackberry bold. i am having serious problems with my volume level, i have it on the highest level, plus i've adjusted he equalizer level, but it's still barely audible when it rings. is there anyway to fix this, cause i owned a bb8300 before and the sound level was much higher

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi bigbano, welcome to Pinstack. If you're asking about the external speaker I don't think an upgrade would help. There is however a loudness boost. Go to media-music-hit options and enable the boost. This will help a lot when listening to it with earbuds, but only a little when using the external speaker.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    nada
    I answered your other thread, I thought you were talking about music. I don't have that problem on mine, its as loud as my 8300 and 8310. Maybe defective, and I don't think an OS upgrade would solve the problem-sorry.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Welcome to Pinstack. Enjoy your Bold. I love mine.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi
    Had the same problem 2 months ago - it had to do with a faulty speaker. After trying a lot of methods to solve the problem (software and OS re-install etc) I had to return to the BB representative for in-guarantee repair - there was no other solution. I suspect that's what you need to do...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    hey bigbano... wellcome to BB - you´ll love to stay...
    See my answer on the previous thread you started... in short, I think you need to take your Bold to the "doctor", unfortunately !

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ^^, I think your on the right track. My Bolds speaker is loud, and clear. Probably a defective speaker. Sorry to here your having an issue. Don't give up as this is the best device I've ever owned.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    yes bhp77 - you bet the Bold IS THE BEST I have owned...and continue to recommend to all friends I know...regardless of the problem I had with the speaker it´s great machine... and bigbano, don´t despair - just go and fix it- during the time the Bold is in for repair, you heart grows fonder..lol !

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea, no doubt, I lent my bold to my friend yesterday for a few hours and used his curve. Man did I miss my bold. Lol, this thing is more addicting than drugs.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Also all ringer sounds are not equal. Some are way louder than others.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    yes bhp77 - you bet the Bold IS THE BEST I have owned...and continue to recommend to all friends I know...regardless of the problem I had with the speaker it´s great machine... and bigbano, don´t despair - just go and fix it- during the time the Bold is in for repair, you heart grows fonder..lol !
    I totally agree-once you get past this minor glitch and use the 9000 for a while you will love it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

wjbyrd36567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was having the same problem with mine, seems the battery cover fits to tightly to the phone. I took 2 pices of paper cut 1" by 1.5" and folded it in half twice and stuck it to the inside of the battery cover with double sided tape and seem to have fixed my problem. The cover is a little hard to get off now but at least i can hear it ring.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wjbyrd36567; 07-23-2009 at 11:03 PM.

TexasMarshall no está en línea Stack level 1
    Absolutely the perfect fix! Thanks wjbyrd! Saves a trip to the store and a change-out.
    Ken

xelena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    26EAEAB9

Volume of Bold

Try this one, this works for me, lift the plastic a little bit, but not too much.

there is a small slot where you can insert paper to hold the position. try adjusting while playing music.

again, dont lift it that much.

volume.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast