Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why do you think it's a scam? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Bold forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Why do you think it's a scam?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLegacy View Post
    scammer
    I agree.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Why would you sell?? I would keep it and worship it, and brag to everyone who wants it!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i agree
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    has anyone heard from the seller about the box and maby some piks that werent stolen from other articles?

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    haven't heard anything. the seller definantly isnt helping his case if it isnt a scam
    "CENSORED"

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    Why wouldn't you sell it? The guy is making a ton of cash, and can just get the phone like everyone else in a few months.

I think the crazy people are the ones who buy it... thinking RIM doesn't know it's out there.

I truely think it's RIM releasing these phones and having people sell them...look at all this free advertising for them. And what's the worst that happens, a few phones are released for beta testing and the user doesn't even know. lol

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Quote Originally Posted by RCode View Post
    Why wouldn't you sell it? The guy is making a ton of cash, and can just get the phone like everyone else in a few months.

I think the crazy people are the ones who buy it... thinking RIM doesn't know it's out there.

I truely think it's RIM releasing these phones and having people sell them...look at all this free advertising for them. And what's the worst that happens, a few phones are released for beta testing and the user doesn't even know. lol

Im sure that RIM knows that its out there. There is nothing that would lead me to beleive that they dont keep tabs on their test devices. On top of that we have pin numbers that are attached to one device only. If RIM doesnt get their device back, they can shutdown the device from remote.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by wassona View Post
    Im sure that RIM knows that its out there. There is nothing that would lead me to beleive that they dont keep tabs on their test devices. On top of that we have pin numbers that are attached to one device only. If RIM doesnt get their device back, they can shutdown the device from remote.
    Hah indeed its very true! The device can be made useless remotly and i think they would deactivate beta units as soon as the 9000 goes mainstream! simplest way to do it is to make sure that devices pins are already registered with bis under random generated code and never recovered. THe device will still work, but will only be a massive regualr telephone!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    well the seller had one feedback point from jan/ 2006
    AND bidding has now ended several days before june 1st like it said
    A) it was a scam
    or
    B) the buyer and seller worked out a larger sum of money for the item to end early(possible but unlikely)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    When I go and look at the bidding, it looks alot like shill bidding to me, where another account is made by a friend or themselves and they bid to up the bidding until there is a bidding war and then close the auction early to get the legit high bidder.

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Why would you sell?? I would keep it and worship it, and brag to everyone who wants it!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Seriously!!! I hate to say i'd brag, but i'd be like A HAHAHAHAHA i got one and YOU don't.. NEVER sell a sick phone like that!

SRPID no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E8F71F
    I emailed the guy and he is definitely a scammer. He doesn't have a bold, he is trying to lure you in.

He will tell you he has "two left and if you want it send him a payment to blah blah blah email address" and first one to send him the payment gets it."

I can tell you with 100% certainty that this guy is a scammer.

--SRPID

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12