Hey guys. Well I just figured out how to get a BOLD for about 450 ... BlackBerry Bold forum
Here is your chance to pick up a reduced priced unlocked bold
Hey guys. Well I just figured out how to get a BOLD for about 450 bucks NOW which is about 100 bucks more than you would pay if you bought it through ATT with a contract. I am sharing this, because I don't see a need to keep it a secret and want to help out the fellow blackberry community. These are the instructions:
1) Go to www. live.com (without spaces obviously)
2) Search for "aimpoint" (you can use anything, but I KNOW this works for a fact.)
3) The first ad will tell you about a 30% off deal through ebay Buy it now, click that add
4) You have just entered ebay via the windows live portal, so now you can search for blackberry bold
5) Find a buy it now through ANY buyer you want
6) Click buy it now, and look under the confirmation information on the next page.
7) You should see something that says its elligible for the 30% off up to 200 dollars. It will display the dollar amount you will get cashback through windows live.
8) complete purchase carefully reading the instructions and in 60 days windows live will either paypal, direct deposit, or send you a check for the amount of money it said it would.
Obviously this can be used for ANY purchase, but the bold is the reason why I did this. I picked up one for 675 shipped which ended up being 475 after my 200 dollars cashback. This has been going on for a while, but the 30% was just recently upped. I hope somebody will take advantage of this!
Last edited by gatechfireblade; 10-14-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Georgia Institute of Technology
2004 Honda CBR 1000RR "Fireblade"
2006 Yamaha R6
Recently found out about this while buying an MSI Wind.
oh wow thats pretty crazy! good find !
yes good find let me know how it works out people so i can pic one up
Doesn't work for me. I guess Live Search is localized.
Make sure you use the portal from the windows live ad. It does expire also, so try within a few minutes of clicking the link.
Tags for this Thread