I am using a mac with my 9700, I normally sync my contacts and calandar ... BlackBerry Bold forum

michaellynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! with setting up exchanged 9700

I am using a mac with my 9700, I normally sync my contacts and calandar with google. I haven't ever used the blackberry desktop manager I've done google sync for everything. I recently had to swap out devices due to a screen defect. I'm going to be swapping out devices today or tomorrow. Can someone walk me step by step what to do first, second and third etc. I don't want to make a mistake and risk losing all my data. Sorry if this is a dumb question. But I wanna make sure I do this right. It was a no brainer when using android just input your gmail account info and presto it was all right there.

Thanks so much in advance!

- Michael
    God Bless,

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can't give you step by step, but I did this last week. You just have to download "google-sync". You can get it here:
    Click Here. You can enter in your phone number and they'll send you a link to download it.
    Or just go to on your Blackberry browser.

Once you install Sync, you can sync it and get your contacts and calendar entries.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!