So I was bored of the theme in my Bold and wanted to try a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

robeko no está en línea Stack level 2

Help with font size

Advertisement

So I was bored of the theme in my Bold and wanted to try a new one. It was a great looking Windows 7 theme with amazing icons but the font size was too small so I went back to my Precision Zen.
    The problem is that the headers in the message folder remained in the small font. I've tried changing font size and going back and forth to the theme without results.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm running 5.0.0.190

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Some themes will specify the font to be used in lists (messages, options, logs, etc.). This is also the case for the headers (i.e., dates) within the messages list. If a theme is designed like that you will not be able to change those fonts through the "Screen/Keyboard" option. You will need to change the theme. You may try contacting the theme developer. I personally use small fonts to fit more in the screen, but I am aware that could make them unreadable for some (tough compromise!).

robeko no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank you for your answer. I had to reload the O.S. to fix the font size. Nothing I tried worked this time.