Whenever I get an email from a friend on my Bold (through gmail app) with ... BlackBerry Bold forum

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Help with downloading Gmail email attachments

Advertisement

Whenever I get an email from a friend on my Bold (through gmail app) with a picture attached to it, I cannot download the attachment. It only gives me the option to view the attachment. Is there any way around this or any way to get these photo's on my Bold?

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Do you have any email push directly to your bb? If so just fwd the email with the attachments to that add or set up a bb email and fwd it to that address.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Beat me to it.

I honestly don't know why you wouldn't just have your gmail account setup on your Bold natively so you don't have to use the GMail app. If you prefer to use the GMail app for any reason then I also recommend that you setup a blackberry email account on your bold and forward similar emails to that address.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Beat me to it.

I honestly don't know why you wouldn't just have your gmail account setup on your Bold natively so you don't have to use the GMail app. If you prefer to use the GMail app for any reason then I also recommend that you setup a blackberry email account on your bold and forward similar emails to that address.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thanks...will all my email that I have in my gmail account be displayed? sorry, this is my first blackberry

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Will be displayed about 20. But since you set your gmail account to BIS you can see all of them. You can set your blackberry to erase in 30 days or less. Also you can set your balckberry to erase your email from the blackberry and not from your gmail account. You can set up to 10 emails on your device. Whos your carrier? Do you have your BIS account set?

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by rich0370 View Post
    thanks...will all my email that I have in my gmail account be displayed? sorry, this is my first blackberry
    All messages will be forwarded and often in a more rich HTML format, I almost never check email on my PC anymore.