Help - I recently purchased a blackberry bold from eBay all seems fine, phone turns ... BlackBerry Bold forum

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2

Help voice service un-available

Advertisement

Help - I recently purchased a blackberry bold from eBay all seems fine, phone turns up and everything works day one. I turn the bold off over night - when I turn it on the next morning I am unable to make or receive any calls. I try the normal reset and reinstall the latest OS but still the same problem.

On playing with the phone I notice even though I have a full signal, connection turned on (tick and green) I go into to service status which shows voice service un-available????

I live in the UK and my network is o2 - they are also baffled

my sim is new and o2 have activated the blackberry bolt on.

Please help?

Thanks in advance
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

Meyefull no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well i know in canada for rogers, today they're updating the hsdpa network so that's 3G. Just wait it out it should be back up before the end of the day. The workaround i use with my bold is to turn it to only 2g, that way u can make calls receive text,emails etc.